Ladies, it's time for your expertise to be heard.
Enrollment will open for this course soon. Click the button below to get notified!
Are you sick and tired of not being heard?
- Have you ever been the subject expert in a meeting and yet they listen to the men instead?
- Have you ever been told you need more confidence to be promoted?
- Do you find yourself apologizing for not being an expert?
- Have you ever been told you are brutally blunt?
- Do you find yourself snapping at people, even senior leaders, because they won’t listen to you?
- Have you ever found yourself sitting along the wall wondering why you even bothered to attend?
- Do people go to the new guy for help instead of to you because “they’ll know the answer”?
If any of these are things you’ve experienced, you are not alone. Women professionals are the clear minority and as such we don’t always have the credibility of our male counterparts. That doesn’t mean we are less competent or that we don’t deserve to be heard.
You can learn to improve your communication skills, appear more confident and build your credibility.
In this 4 week class you will learn:
- Communication styles
- How the words you use impact how people see you
- Ways to show up with confidence
- Techniques for responding instead of reacting
- Tips and tricks for communicating confidently
At the end of the course you will:
- Eliminate the words that undermine your confidence
- Learn to manage your emotional responses
- Understand your communication style
- Be heard for your expertise
Why learn from me?
- I started out 30+ years ago as the only female engineer in an engineer department of 50
- I went from being dismissed as "the young girl" to a respected expert in a few years
- I went from being called "brutally blunt" to "highly professional in all settings"
- I jumped into training & coaching to help others grow their career by learning from my mistakes
- I have 15+ years of experience training people to become more effective
"It is definitely worth the price & time. It is like having someone else edit our internal dialogue. Once the behaviors are identified; alternate, positive thought processes are provided. All of this comes from a someone who wants to help us succeed!"
"I am a different person, full of positive skills and tools to share with my co-workers and my personal life. Now I am more confident in speaking up and sharing my knowledge. Thanks Carol!"
"Now I have more confidence. I am able to speak in front of people and show leadership and assertiveness which I couldn't do prior to taking this class with Carol. I am able to connect and relax more so I can see myself growing and developing."